14 stycznia 2009

[11.01.09] Club Music Hands Up Pack

Size....: 100 mb
Tracks..: 12
upload..: Club-Music Elite

TRACKLIST:

1. Bass Up! - Come back to me (Radio Mix)
2. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Bassreactor Radio Remix)
3. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Bassreactor Remix)
4. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (CQ vs Mikka Radio Remix)
5. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Grooveriders Radio Remix)
6. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Grooveriders Remix)
7. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Hardcharger Radio Remix)
8. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Hardcharger Remix)
9. David Crane - I Lay My Love On You (Original Mix)
10. DiscoTuner feat. MilaN Way - Just To Make The Jump (Original Mix)
11. Dj Grand - Rapante, Rapante (Original Mix)
12. Kate Lesing - Time 4 Dance (Amuze Remix)

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/182515842/_11.01.2009__Club_Music_Hands_Up_Pack.rar

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz